Learn to play piano like a pro, and get it from a performer and instructor who knows how to get you the results you want quickly. There are three coures in the full collection. “Mr. Ron” Worthy uses straight-forward, time-tested methods to break down piano playing to its basic elements. Then, as you become adept at those basics, he ups the ante with lessons that will take you beyond the skill level of performing musicians.
- How to play scales to create melodic riffs
- How to play arpeggios
- How to play 3 and 4-finger melodic sequences
- How to memorize chord progressions so you won’t be a “slave” to sheet music
- How to play piano by ear
- How to play 9th, 11th and 13th chords to play rich and lush harmonies with a minimum of notes
- How to hone your solo piano technique
The Beginner’s Course:
The thing that excites us about Mr. Ron’s Beginner Course is that it teaches all these skills without the use of sheet music. In this way, students can learn indispensable music theory much faster than traditional methods. You’ll find more about this course at http://www.piano-lessons-central.com/mr-ron
Play Piano Like A Pro for beginners includes:
- B-Flat and C Major Jazz and Popular “Rhythm Changes”
- Stride Piano Technique to Build the Left Hand
- Creating Left Hand Patterns to Create Bass Lines
- Pick Up Notes and Suspended Chords
- Using Scales to Improvise
- Contemporary Harmonies/Progressions
- Harmonic Movements to Write Songs Instantly
- Finger Stretching Exercises to Play 10ths
- How to Practice with a Metronome to Cultivate a “Feel” and Ensure a Steady Tempo
The Intermediate and Advanced Course:
This training video is just the ticket for the intermediate and advanced performer. Seeing is not just believing, but understanding as well. For the visual learner, this DVD could well be the best investment ever made in learning to become a true artist. Get the whole story here: http://www.piano-lessons-central.com/mr-ron
Play Piano Like A Pro for intermediate and advanced players includes:
- Scales, Chords, Chord Inversions, Chord Progressions, & Arpeggios
- Music Theory
- Reading sheet music – sight reading
- Playing by ear any song you hear
- Practicing correctly
- Right hand, Left hand, Two hand playing
- Playing alone
- Playing in bands
- Building harmonies and melodies
- Improvising and playing your own music
- What to do and what to avoid in playing
This particular set of courses includes reading sheet music, so those who still want to learn this skill have the opportunity to do so. And once reading music is mastered, the student has free access to the thousands of titles available in Worthy’s sheet music library. Find more about Play Piano Like A Pro and the other courses at http://www.piano-lessons-central.com/mr-ron
Of course, seeing and hearing is believing. You can hear Mr. Ron’s great piano skills when you visit the site.
We are already sold on the comprehensive lessons and Mr. Ron’s ability to engage <b>students of any playing level.</b> But he takes his product to the next level by offering free phone support by the master himself. This is important to consider if you’re on the fence because of the price. You won’t likely find any other training series that goes this far to ensure the user’s success.
Quality almost always comes at a cost. If you’re on a tight budget, other lesson packages might be more to your liking.
Mr. Ron’s three piano courses cover all the bases, and they do it very well. If you can handle the price tag, purchase the one or ones that apply to your specific needs and rest assured you bought the best product money can buy.